A VFX Artist needed to work on FX for characters and their skills for a semi-realistic, darkish fantasy game (Blizzard inspired).
In addition to the technical skills of creating effects, we’re looking for someone who has the artistic sense, “feels the character” and does not need a super-precise concept before starting work.
- Designing unique VFX for characters and their skills
- Creating diversified VFX for environment, UI and potentially others
- Collaborating with the creative team on the role of VFX in character presentations
- Working together with the Art Director and the VFX lead to establish a consistent VFX style in the project
- Creating VFX in accordance with the adopted stylistics of the project
- Ability to independently design interesting and dynamic effects
- Experience in creating VFX in a game engine (ideally in Unity, but experience with other engines is sufficient)
- Communicative Polish
WHAT THEY OFFER
- 100% remote work
- Alternatively, hybrid or on-site in Katowice, Poland is also possible
- Core hours: 10:00-15:00 CET
- Development budget
- Sports card (Multisport), private medical care
- They provide equipment
ABOUT THE COMPANY
It’s a mobile games studio specializing in hidden object and mobile role-playing games that they’re publishing independently. Currently transitioning their entire portfolio to a free-to-play mode. They champion a flat structure, giving lots of creative autonomy, and ownership among their team, placing high value on trust and craftsmanship.
Size of the studio: around 100
Work mode: Remote
Office locations: Katowice, Poland
Platform: Mobile, PC
Game Engine: Unity, proprietary engine